Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Time

Life is filled with many firsts; your first steps, your first day of school, your first crush, your first date, your first kiss, your first day driving solo behind the wheel of your Dad's Crown Victoria and many others. I am probably not the first to write about first times when writing my first entry in a blog. That does not take away from the truth that this is my first time and I am excited about trying this new venture and discipline in my life.
I chose the title for my blog, The Path Less Beaten. I chose this title because of the words that Jesus used in the sermon on the mount when he described the path that leads to life and that only a few will find it. That makes it a less beaten path. It is my desire that this space be used to encourage people to find the path and to make their way down that path that leads to a relationship with God. Maybe together we can beat this path down some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment